Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome To My World

I feel like Superman sometimes, alive and determined in a way I have not for years. I am so much more confident now than I used to be, I use the nerves I feel when entering into something new to give me the confidence and energy I need to power through whatever life throws at me, I understand how to use language to achieve my goals and to positively influence both myself and other people. I can enter trance states, recall memories and either relive them or minimise their impact within me.

When you recall that feeling, feel it spreading out to every part of your body, permeating every fibre of your being until you feel composed entirely of that feeling. Every breath increases the sensation until it becomes a pure state of being - you are calm, enervated and utterly relaxed.

Welcome to my world

No comments: